October 29 – Grafton High School – 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
October 29 – Grafton Middle School – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
October 29 – North Street Elementary School – 2:45 PM to 4:45 PM
November 3 – Millbury Street Elementary School – 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
2014-2015 Flu Insurance Form
2014-2015 Influenza Vaccine Consent and Screening form
Influenza Vaccine Information Statement - Inactivated or Recombinant
Influenza Vaccine Information Statement - Live, Intranasal
*Please complete these forms and send to your school nurse; we need these forms ahead of time to ensure we have enough vaccine. Call the nurse with any questions or concerns.*
Assistant Principal: Mr. Jonathan Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 24 Providence Rd., Grafton, MA 01519.
Hours: 7:25 am - 1:55 pm
Early Release Dismissal: 10:20 am
Click here to follow us on Facebook
- Academic Excellence
- When provided with a comprehensive, challenging and engaging curriculum, to meet all learning styles.
- In an environment that fosters high expectations for one’s own actions, motivation, and responsibility.
- When they are encouraged to think, work and communicate effectively.
- In a safe and accepting learning environment that fosters respect and tolerance.
- When health and wellness are promoted and encouraged.
- By working independently and collaboratively to accomplish goals.
- When given equal opportunity to succeed academically and develop socially.
- When the entire Grafton community supports their learning in all regards.
- Read, write, and speak effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge to complete tasks effectively
- Utilize critical thinking
- Enhance knowledge and skills with technology
- Exhibit behaviors that promote personal physical fitness and a healthy lifestyles
- Practice responsible and appropriate social behaviors
- Recognize and respect diversity
- Understand and demonstrate the duties and responsibilities that come with citizenship
All parents can login to Powerschool and update information including email addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information.
Click here for information to create Parent Single Sign-on accounts, to setup PowerAnnouncement preferences, and to change demographic information.
Click here for additional information on PowerAnnouncement.
For PowerSchool Parent Single-Sign-On account directions, click here.
Community members who wish to receive the Superintendent's Newsletter emails, can sign up here.
iPad Insurance is strongly recommended. We have seen many different cases of breakage, loss, theft, etc. When you don't have insurance, replacement or repairs can get expensive. It is important you check the status of your coverage and make sure you are covered through the 2014-2015 school year. We have extensively researched insurance companies and recommend Securranty. Clicking on this link will take you directly to the Grafton High insurance page.You can buy insurance and make claims directly from this website.
Back to Reality: Junior Art Foundations student Colleen Boisvert put real effort into looking and really seeing not only subtle transitions in values, but also perspective in the arrangement of the utensils. In her own words Colleen said: "All the effort I put into it was worth it. I learned how to do foreshortening as the objects got smaller the farther away they were from me." Great noticing and rendering very challenging imagery Colleen.