Assistant Principal: Mr. Jonathan Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 24 Providence Rd., Grafton, MA 01519.
Hours: 7:25 am - 1:55 pm
Early Release Dismissal: 10:20 am
For more information about Grafton High School, including the student handbook, school rubrics, and directions, click on the About GHS link on the left toolbar.
Check out our Official Facebook Page
- Academic Excellence
- When provided with a comprehensive, challenging and engaging curriculum, to meet all learning styles.
- In an environment that fosters high expectations for one’s own actions, motivation, and responsibility.
- When they are encouraged to think, work and communicate effectively.
- In a safe and accepting learning environment that fosters respect and tolerance.
- When health and wellness are promoted and encouraged.
- By working independently and collaboratively to accomplish goals.
- When given equal opportunity to succeed academically and develop socially.
- When the entire Grafton community supports their learning in all regards.
- Read, write, and speak effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge to complete tasks effectively
- Utilize critical thinking
- Enhance knowledge and skills with technology
- Exhibit behaviors that promote personal physical fitness and a healthy lifestyles
- Practice responsible and appropriate social behaviors
- Recognize and respect diversity
- Understand and demonstrate the duties and responsibilities that come with citizenship
All parents can login to Powerschool and update information including email addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information.
Click here for information to create Parent Single Sign-on accounts, to setup PowerAnnouncement preferences, and to change demographic information.
Click here for additional information on PowerAnnouncement.
For PowerSchool Parent Single-Sign-On account directions, click here.
Community members who wish to receive the Superintendent's Newsletter emails, can sign up here.
RECOGNITION ASSEMBLY:On Friday, December 6th, we will hold our annual Recognition Assembly. Those students either receiving an award or having a specific role in the assembly will attend this assembly. A list of students attending this event will be emailed to you. The time of the assembly will be at 8:00a.m. and will end by 8:45a.m. Due to other conflicts, we had to move the assembly to an earlier time.
INTEGRITY WEEK SPONSORED BY SADD/PEER LEADERS: Monday, December 9th JOHN MORELLO-9: 30 *We have a tentative start time of 9:30a.m. This is a 7-3-4-5-6 Day with no advisory. Teddy Kiritsy and Olivia Dauphinas will introduce activity during morning announcement and at the start of the assembly.
Tuesday, December 10th- Respect, Responsibility, Integrity Survey- School-Wide Advisory
Survey will be completed during school-wide advisory. Also, index card cards will be distributed so students can describe what these values mean to you -Lauren Lyver
Wednesday, December 11th-HANDS ACROSS THE COMMONS
Kelly Slason and Liv Frasier will announce the activity in the beginning of the day to search for those connected to you. Sponsored by Peer Leaders Thursday, December 12th- Music in Commons during lunches and posters highlighting some of the themes this week will be posted in the Commons.
Introduction in morning by Lauren Esper
Friday, December 13th- Responses from Integrity cards displayed on wall
Greg Oevermann- Kelsey Rudert