Assistant Principal: Mr. Jonathan Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 24 Providence Rd., Grafton, MA 01519.
Hours: 7:25 am - 1:55 pm
Early Release Dismissal: 10:20 am
- Academic Excellence
- When provided with a comprehensive, challenging and engaging curriculum, to meet all learning styles.
- In an environment that fosters high expectations for one’s own actions, motivation, and responsibility.
- When they are encouraged to think, work and communicate effectively.
- In a safe and accepting learning environment that fosters respect and tolerance.
- When health and wellness are promoted and encouraged.
- By working independently and collaboratively to accomplish goals.
- When given equal opportunity to succeed academically and develop socially.
- When the entire Grafton community supports their learning in all regards.
- Read, write, and speak effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge to complete tasks effectively
- Utilize critical thinking
- Enhance knowledge and skills with technology
- Exhibit behaviors that promote personal physical fitness and a healthy lifestyles
- Practice responsible and appropriate social behaviors
- Recognize and respect diversity
- Understand and demonstrate the duties and responsibilities that come with citizenship
iPad Insurance is strongly recommended. We have seen many different cases of breakage, loss, theft, etc. When you don't have insurance, replacement or repairs can get expensive. It is important you check the status of your coverage and make sure you are covered through the 2014-2015 school year. We have extensively researched insurance companies and recommend Securranty. Clicking on this link will take you directly to the Grafton High insurance page.You can buy insurance and make claims directly from this website. Also check out the video below for why you should get insurance, how to sign up and how to process a claim.