Assistant Principal: Mr. Jonathan Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Principal Blog
Address: 24 Providence Rd., Grafton, MA 01519.
Hours: 7:25 am - 1:55 pm
Early Release Dismissal: 10:20 am
For more information about Grafton High School, including the student handbook, school rubrics, and directions, click on the About GHS link on the left toolbar.
Check out our Official Facebook Page
- Academic Excellence
- When provided with a comprehensive, challenging and engaging curriculum, to meet all learning styles.
- In an environment that fosters high expectations for one’s own actions, motivation, and responsibility.
- When they are encouraged to think, work and communicate effectively.
- In a safe and accepting learning environment that fosters respect and tolerance.
- When health and wellness are promoted and encouraged.
- By working independently and collaboratively to accomplish goals.
- When given equal opportunity to succeed academically and develop socially.
- When the entire Grafton community supports their learning in all regards.
- Read, write, and speak effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge to complete tasks effectively
- Utilize critical thinking
- Enhance knowledge and skills with technology
- Exhibit behaviors that promote personal physical fitness and a healthy lifestyles
- Practice responsible and appropriate social behaviors
- Recognize and respect diversity
- Understand and demonstrate the duties and responsibilities that come with citizenship
All parents can login to Powerschool and update information including email addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information.
Click here for information to create Parent Single Sign-on accounts, to setup PowerAnnouncement preferences, and to change demographic information.
Click here for additional information on PowerAnnouncement.
For PowerSchool Parent Single-Sign-On account directions, click here.
Community members who wish to receive the Superintendent's Newsletter emails, can sign up here.
As the end of another successful school year approaches, we are pleased to offer the opportunity for students to keep their iPads over the summer. Since there is a need to protect the investment in iPads by the District, there are two options available to families wishing to keep them for the summer:
1) have insurance or obtain insurance on the iPad. Insurance can be
purchased from Securranty HERE: http://goo.gl/72nLwC. This link is
also available on the GHS website or you can reach them by phone:
2) sign a waiver accepting full financial responsibility ($399) for any
damage to the iPad. Waiver form can be signed HERE:
Those that are interested in keeping the iPad over the summer must select one of the above options by June 20, 2014.
Those that do not wish to keep the iPad over the summer need to turn in their device by June 23, 2014. Students will be allowed to turn them in at any point during final exams. Collection will occur in the Commons.
“We need technology in every classroom and in every student and
teacher’s hand because it is the lens through which we experience much
of our world.”
- David Warlick
WHAT'S NEW AT GHS